Monday, July 28, 2008

Idaho and Utah


Dad I thought you might like this one of you. I love you Dad and
I can't wait to see you again. Only Two more days.



Saying "See you later" not "goodbye" . I love these guys.

I was so board on the airplane, so I tried to entertain myself.
Pretty sure I made the guy behind me mad, oh well, I'm never going to see him
again.

The Salt Lake Temple at night. Rhonda wanted me to see it first thing. It was so pretty.


This is me entering Idaho and Utah. And look at me standing in
two places at one. You can see the line behind me of the border
between Idaho and Utah. One leg is in Idaho and one is in Utah.
I know, I know crazy.


Adam getting ready to cook dutch oven potatoes. Casey (Adam's brother)
trying to catch a frisby in his mouth for a dollar. Needless to say
he didn't get the dollar. The next day he had a big bruise around
his mouth.

Jocelyn trying to brake the pinata that Scott (Adam's other brother) made
for Spanish class. Scott and Taylor (Emily's husband) gooffing around with a bat.
It was fun smashing it in.

Jadyn has to do a bug collection this year for school, so these are some of the catapillers that
we caught for her. They were tiny when we got them and they ate and grew so much, so fast.


The mountains are so pretty. This is a sunset at Rhonda's parents house.


This is Rhonda's nephew Kasey, he thinks I am his girlfriend, just ask him. He even asked my for my phone number, he followed me around and was really sad when I told him I was going back home.

Jadyn and I on the horse, only my second day up here. Look at me, Rhonda and her family says that I am a real cowgirl now because I fell off a horse. What a trip that was. But, much to my begging her not to, Rhonda MADE me get back on a horse. They have so many cows, the little clean ones are cute, the big stinky ones aren't.

Jocelyn being silly. She is so big. She runs and climbs and squeels all the time.


Dad Adam really does catch a lot of fish. Can you believe that I am acually holding a fish. I made him keep this one so that I could take a picture of it. Then he had to gut it. First start at the bum hole and cut up to the gills, then take your finger and slide it up, GROSS!!! I had a ton of fun fishing with him, just us two went on the river. This is a picture of me being silly.
We went out to a resivour and had a cookout with Rhonda's family we caught bluegill, they aren't very big, but Rhonda says they taset really good. These are most of her nieces and nephews, some of them were home in Texas, so they aren't in the picture. The other one is of Rhonda and Jadyn, Jadyn has been one of my buddies out here.











No comments: