This is me at Bear Lake. When we got there is was cloudy and the wind was blowing, after about 10 minuets it started to rain. We sat in the car and only 15 or 20 minuets later it stopped. The clouds parted and it turned out to be a wonderful day at the lake. I had a ton of fun. I played with Rhonda's neice and nephews. The water is shallow for about 100 yards so the kids loved to run and jump in it. Rhonda's nephew looked like Dash from Incredibles, it looked like he was running on water.These are the mountains that we drove through to get to Bear Lake. My ears kept popping and the road had a ton of curves. The trees were so pretty and there were a ton of wild flowers.
Jocelyn was ready to go. She loves to drive the truck. We were getting ready to go camping, she stayed with Rhonda's brother and sister-in-law.
This is were we went camping. I had a ton of fun and Chase (Rhonda's nephew) came with us. We all had nick names and enjoyed being around each other. I got the fire going and it is a good thing I did, or we wouldn't have had dinner. Adam and I got the fire wood by cutting down a tree. This was really camping. We had good stuffed hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. Adam had to go and tell me there were bears up there, it freaked me out. But lucky for us we didn't see any unfriendly animals. We watched a huge moth fly into the fire, to bad for him, he was crispy in seconds. As we were packing up I started to not feel very good. We were going to go on a hike, but I stayed back at the truck with Adam and enjoyed myself throwing-up. Don't worry I am better today.
I miss and love you all. More to come when we get a chance.
Love,
Arielle




No comments:
Post a Comment